The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Greetings friends and family!! We have exciting news to share: We have a bun in the oven! My first Dr. visit is next week, so for right now all I know to say is We're Pregnant! I have been pretty much sick for the last week or two. It pretty much stinks right now but hopefully I will be out of this stage soon! I'll keep you updated when I have news to share!

4 comments:

Jennifer Connell-Weibelt said...

I can't wait to feed Lil Connell chocolate bars and Mountain Dew at 8:00 p.m. and send them home to you!!!!

I am going to be the cool aunt! Woohoo!!!!!

Love you!

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

we are so excited for you two! being a parent is the most amazing thing anyone can experience. i hope you start to feel better soon! keep us all posted!

Mrs. Lynn said...

I have been waiting for you to post the news. Congrats again!!! I can't wai tto find out what Baby Connell will be and I hope you start feeling better soon.

The Spencer Family said...

Congratulations again!! We are so happy for you two & know you will be great parents!!!