The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!!


For our 4th anniversary we took a trip to Denver, CO. We spent some time with Dan's great uncle and took a train ride to Glenwood Springs to swim in the snow! The train ride was BEAUTIFUL. We saw beautiful wildlife including bald eagles, elk, deer, mountain sheep, and lots more! I didn't feel good on the trip at all...I was "morning sick" the entire time. I hope I didn't ruin Dan's trip! I tried to not complain as best as I could. We had a great time in the hot springs pool! I think that was the only time I felt good during the whole trip! I love Dan so much and I can't believe we have already been married for 4 years!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so jealous! we're going to flippn disney for our anniversary next week, go figure!! I want to go to Colorado so bad i could scream!!!