Here are some pictures of the nursery we finished up just in time for our baby shower this past weekend. It looks a little cluttered because I have all my gifts displayed! Daddy did such a great job getting this room ready! He even installed the chair rail. His first shot at it ever and it turned out just perfectly, just like about 99% of the other things he does! I wonder if he would say such nice things about me??? Nevermind, who am I kidding?
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Here are some pictures of the nursery we finished up just in time for our baby shower this past weekend. It looks a little cluttered because I have all my gifts displayed! Daddy did such a great job getting this room ready! He even installed the chair rail. His first shot at it ever and it turned out just perfectly, just like about 99% of the other things he does! I wonder if he would say such nice things about me??? Nevermind, who am I kidding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment