The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Almost 2 weeks ago I was having some intense cramping. After just dealing with it for a night and most of the next day, I finally called the Dr. to inquire. Of course she wanted to see me. So when I got there she discovered that I was dilated 3 cm, and sent me "downstairs" for monitoring. ("Downstairs" is where babies come from!) I never defined myself in labor or out, so they kept me the night and then sent me home. Two weeks later, the doc keeps telling me she is so shocked I haven't had the baby yet. So I guess I'm due just any day now. We did schedule an induction for Wednesday, August 27 if Daniley hasn't arrived by that time! So at worst....one more week!!!!!!!!!!!! We're just so excited we can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am so excited. I will be checking back often to see if your baby girl has made her arrival.
Just wanted to wish both of you good Luck & we hope everything goes well & can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment