So, as you MUST have expected, I'm slow getting this blog updated. Well come on...I have a baby to take care of. :-)
So far Motherhood has been wonderful. Daniley is a very good baby! We are getting up only once or twice each night. She doesn't cry unless she's 1) hungry 2) has poopy drawers or 3) fighting sleep! Actually we have very little cries at all. She is so cute I just like to stare at her all the time. She makes hilarious faces at me and they crack me up. I laugh at her all day long!
Labor and delivery was pretty easy for me. I didn't feel anything thanks to the epidural. She was BIG...8 lb 9 oz! She was 20.5 inches long. This little hog can put away some food. At her Dr. appt. this week they mentioned she was weighing in at 95%. I said "what does that mean?" The answer: She is heavier than 95% of the other babies her same age. Oh well! :-)
We will be posting the rest of the photos from our photo shoot on dropshots, since the blog is not really the place to post 55 photos. View the other pics at www.dropshots.com/danicadear
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Congrats you guys she is beautiful!!!!!! I love the pics. I can't wait to meet her.
love
Grill Fam
Post a Comment