
I wish I was more like Mrs. Hughes and could update this blog every day or two. And just think...she has TWO babies...and she's pregnant. More power to ya girl!
Anyway, I don't write very much because I figure everyone wants to see and not necessarily read...but here is the update:
Foods:
We are eating solid food, trying one new kind each week. So far, we LOVE rice and tolerate English peas. And solids in means solids out. That's not fun, at least for Mommy. Daniley has always had rosey poop since she has been on breastmilk. I guess those days are gone. :-(
Tricks:
Daniley rolls over or course, can sit up for a while before tipping over, laugh of course, and babble (sounds like Dad). She jumps like CRAZY in her jumperoo. I think if she could jump to the ceiling, she would. The more excited she gets, the more she jumps. Her latest discovery is her toes. She likes them a lot. She wakes up in the middle of the night to check on them and make sure they are all still there. (And they usually are.) She isn't crawling yet but she can get into position and lift her front body up. She just doesn't "go" yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.
Sleeps:
We still aren't sleeping through the night yet. The solids have definetely helped us have less feedings. We just get up at about 3am instead of 1am. She probably would make it through the night if I ignored her grunts. But I like feeding her at night and I certainly don't want to hear scream, so I just keep feeding her. Plus, I feel like that helps keep my "supply" going. We snuggle at night and I love it. She also loves it.
Looks:
Daniley's hair is slowly turning blond. (I was shocked to have a dark headed baby...I had never considered that possibility.) She still has the most precious little fat rolls. She has no teeth but is drooling everywhere so I think they may be on their way. Dan and I still can't tell that she looks like either of us, so you'll have to check back later to get that answer.
Likes:
She only likes me.
Not Dan.
(hahahahahahhaha, got you that time sucker!!)





1 comment:
you are too funny!
we will see how the blogging goes with another baby in the house:)!!
it was so good to see you all at the party! she is precious!
Post a Comment