HAVE YOU HEARD???
I'M TURNING ONE THIS WEEK!!!! and mom is.....so excited! In the back of your head you think you might feel sadness....but instead I'm overcome with excitement. It's difficult for me to understand that in just one year I've gone from a baby that could only eat and sleep to one that is walking, saying a few words, eating solid food, drinking from a cup...on and on. She's gone from laying in the Boppy to carrying around the Boppy. I would think that no year would bring such dramatic change as this one. We've had an easy year with no major challenges. I have been blessed with a healthy baby and for that I praise God! Daniley eats good, sleeps good, and sometimes she even minds. (She can respond to a few commands.) I have enjoyed every single minute with her. I have tried to not take a day for granted. I don't want to ever look back and say, "I wish I would have did this, or made time for that, or stressed less about this." So our priority is just to have fun together. And for the last year, that's exactly what we have done!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you SO MUCH!!!!
(Wait, I just said I was excited...then why am I crying???)






7 comments:
She is so beautiful! We will see you at the party Sat. Do you have any suggestions for a birthday present?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANILEY!!!!
so cute! you guys are so blessed and are going to be beating those boys off with sticks soon!
Rachael,
Come without a present!! We don't need a thing!!!
So precious! I was tearing up myself!!!
So precious! I was tearing up myself!!!
Happy Birthday Daniley! Sorry we were not able to make it to the party. I hope it was the best ever. Hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment