The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here are a few more pictures from the birthday party. I know I'm a little slow on my blogging.

Now I know what you're thinking....OMG, she's riding on a bike. Yes, she is...and I'll admit I was a little nervous...but it was her birthday and that's her LeLe and she just looked so cute I wanted to watch it myself. :-)

This is Daniley's first cousin James, who I can't seem to call James for whatever reason, so I have permissions to call him Dexter! :-) I guess he'll always know when it's me calling....
They are 6 weeks apart. He was born very early but he's all caught up now.

Pictures after the rain! No less happy, might I add. :-) Thanks to Aunt Brooke for the cute outfit!
Thanks to GPaw for the great pictures!!!!!!

No comments: