The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

What a great weekend!!!! We went to Boo at the Zoo and had a GREAT time. I'm dying to put pictures on here but I don't want to reveal our costumes before our family can see them on Halloween. Additionally we will be trick-or-treating in SoCo/Inverness Friday before Halloween and I want to make sure everyone has to think twice before they recognize us. (Poppa, I see you are on vacation and I'm sad. For the rest of you, we like Reese Cups, hahaha. ) We attended a family reunion, got haircuts, built a fire in the fireplace, watched a few football games, and ate lots of good food.
One last thing....when Daniley was 6 months old, you said it got better. At 9 months old, said it got better. We're at 14 months and I am still loving this child more every day. Each day I think I've reached my maximum love capacity only to be outdone the next day. I woke Daniley up from 3 naps this weekend because I missed her. (She's been sleeping over 2 hours at a time.) I just love her so much it's indescribable. She's SOOOOOO cute...and I found out if you give her Reese Cups she'll sit in your lap and snuggle. So I bought 4 bags.

No comments: