The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Before church this morning, Daniley was playing Cowgirls and Indians. She was both the Cowgirl...and the (wild) Indian.


These other pictures were of me chasing Daniley around the yard with my camera. I was trying to get a picture with the following requirements: 1. Looking right at me 2. Eyes really blue (just the right amount of light in them) 3. Smiling. Well I got some really cute pictures but not what I was going for. We had a good time playing chase though. :-)




1 comment:

Matt and Emily said...

I think the pictures look great. I can't believe how much hair she has. It is really growing in. And I love her outfit!! I wish boys could get away with wearing cute polka dots.