Fireworks in Alabaster at Veterans Park:
Swimming at home:
Went to Lele's for a hotdog for Uncle Michael's birthday. We went fishing and Daniley and her Daddy caught a fish. Maurice took their picture...maybe I can get it to post. At Lele's we visited with my grandmother. My grandpa AJ went to the hospital Friday and is headed from there to the nursing home. If you know my grandma Imogene from Wilsonville, she could use visits. Right now will be the most emotionally difficult time for her.
So I finally got my new ovens installed. I'm trying to cook more. I need recipe's for stuff that's good but fast. If you have something to recommend, email me at danicadear@aol.com. I don't particularly like cooking, mainly because I work all day and I don't want to spend my last 2 hours of the day preparing meals. I'd rather eat a sandwich and have fun with my family! Anyway, here are my ovens and proof that I did cook. (This was homemade salsa, with our homegrown tomatoes.)
Monday we hung out at G-Paw and Honey's where we played with James Dexter and Baby Eli. Swimming was the main attraction. :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment