The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

We had our first visit HERE:
We have an "Olivia" book where Olivia paints on the wall and goes to Time Out! Daniley is mesmerized by it. She always gets the book out, finds that page, and says "Olivia in Time Out! Her painted on the wall!!!" So I thought, since she seemed to get it, that this might be an effective punishment for low profile crimes. I decorated the dining room wall (because it's boring in there) and we've had this chair in this location for many weeks. Frequently she would ask if she could go to Time Out but we always said no.
Then yesterday she decided it would be a good idea to stick her hands down in her glass of milk and spread it over the table like Pledge when Mom and Dad were still in the kitchen. (Yes, she drinks out of regular glasses, not sippy cups generally.) So I said, "OK, you're off to Time Out." You would have thought I had killed her. She boo-hoo-ed, tears and all, while Dad and I sat at the table and........silently giggled. Hahahahaha. We'll see if she plays in her milk again. :-)

No comments: