The Dr. visit last week was pretty uneventful. We didn't do anything exciting. But I did get an official due date: September 1. I go back on Valentine's Day, and we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. How sweet! :-)
The nausea has continued but I did get some better drugs at my Dr. visit. I am taking Zophran, a powerful nausea medicine. I have been impressed with it. Even though I'm still not running at 100%, it has controlled the actual vomiting (but the feeling of it only SOMEWHAT). But any improvement is welcomed!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that was the boys due date, however they acutally arrived july, 14! i'll be praying that baby connell bakes alitte longer than that! hope your feeling better soon!
I'm glad everything went well. Hopefully that nausea will go away soon.
YEAH!!!! We had no idea. I was checking in on everyones blog and came across your wonderful news!!! We are so excited for yall and hate that you've been sick but hopefully that will pass and things will go smoothly. Anyways congrats and keep us all posted!!
Post a Comment