Well we finally had somewhere to go! Dan's company had a PE dinner (that's Professional Engineer's) and he is a PE now! (I took the test Friday and I am not so sure I will be a PE until I take it again). Anyway, I hadn't been cute in a good while because I can't wear makeup because when I throw up it gets in my eyes and burns. I had given up on being cute until I pulled dress out of the closet! I felt sassy, finally! I love my belly....I think it's just so cute. It's just a little bigger than normal. ha ha. I think I have gained most of my weight right in the belly. I am 5 months in this picture. I just looked back at a picture talken about 7 weeks ago where I THOUGHT my belly was big, but it was just a joke I played on myself! ;-)
Dan looks hot too, by the way. That little hottie. I'm gonna go find him right now!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
yall both look great and Danica, you are too funny, i hope you did not have to look far for Dan!!:)
you are so funny! those pregnancy hormones will get you:)!
i'm so excited you two are having alittle girl. miss katie needs a girl to play with when we all get together b/ we all have boy's!
Post a Comment