So we went to the beach this weekend. We had a great time. Daniley was great for the ride down and in the water too. She loved the ocean! Now, I don't THINK I usually rant and rave to others about how cute Daniley is. (Maybe I do it and don't realize it!!) But, I'm going to say, this picture of her in her in her white swimsuit cover shows just how beautiful she is. I don't care if I am bragging. She's beautiful. Now how Dan and I made that, that's what I am still trying to figure out!
These two following pictures are my favorite from the trip!
These two following pictures are my favorite from the trip!





2 comments:
Go right ahead and brag...she is BEAUTIFUL!
I think she is so beautiful! I have a picture from our picnic that I need to send you....her eyes are amazingly blue...they even distract you from the green peas all over her face! I love Sugar Booger to death! Give her a kiss from Aunt Jenn!
Post a Comment