The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 01, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Although technically this was Daniley's second Halloween, it was more like her first. Last year she was only 8 weeks old so she didn't too much get into it. But this year, completely different story. This kid ran around WIRED all night long. I kept thinking, any minute she's going to crash....she just kept going and going and going (running around until 10pm)!
We went to Honey and G-Paws and took James Dexter for a ride in Daniley's wagon, went trick-or-treating in Mom's neighborhood, and also attended Mom's annual Halloween Party (for kids). It was soooo much fun. Dan and Daniley are the world to me and I love when we can goof off together!

At first Daniley was a little nervous about trick-or-treating. She would get on the sidewalk and then not proceed to the door. But when she realized they were giving her candy, it didn't take long for her to start knocking herself. She even sneaked some of the candy out her bag when I wasn't looking and ate it through the wrapper. I guess if she poops KitKat wrappers, I'll know why.

I was a banana and Dan was a banana tree. I don't have any great pictures of us...yet!

No comments: