I have bunko that night, but I am SO interested. Will this be a recurring class that I can come and catch up later?
No the class will not re-occur. You have to make a decision. Bunko. Or coupons. hahahahahahaha.
Danica, I sooooooooo what to come to your coupon class. I have to work but think I can get off in time to come. Also I am trying to get my mom to come if I need to RSVP. Where will it be held. Thank you once again. LeMecha'
Post a Comment
Brother HL 4070CDW
3 comments:
I have bunko that night, but I am SO interested. Will this be a recurring class that I can come and catch up later?
No the class will not re-occur. You have to make a decision. Bunko. Or coupons. hahahahahahaha.
Danica,
I sooooooooo what to come to your coupon class. I have to work but think I can get off in time to come. Also I am trying to get my mom to come if I need to RSVP. Where will it be held. Thank you once again. LeMecha'
Post a Comment