The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010




The last few weeks have been nuts! Nothing has been "normal." I've been on the road a good amount...to Portland, Oregon for half a week, to Greenville, AL for a night and two days, plus all the regular stuff in between. Daniley has been shuffled around a little more than usual but I have no problem with that. I think time with each of her family members is fun, important, and makes her more well rounded. Seems like things are getting back to normal now and we have no travel planned in the near future. :-)
This weekend was pretty fun...Daniley and I played hard Friday...appointment, lunch (from Piggly Wiggly on Clairmont, my fave) with GPaw, visited Dadu at work and said hi to old friends, shopping, etc. Friday night was playtime at Chick-fil-A and running around the Alabaster "mall," that is, from one end to the other. Saturday she had swimming lessons, then Saturday night she was off to Pawpaw and Deba's. She had a great time there. Then she was home where we got a visit from Katelyn (and Brad and Rachael) and Honey and GPaw. It was a really great weekend...seemed really long and packed, which is just the way I like it! :-)

No comments: