The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

This weekend was another fun one. Friday Daniley and I got up early and ran errands and did our shopping. Friday afternoon we went out for more shopping, due to Father's Day. We did take in the carousel at the mall which was great. It was the longest ride I've ever ridden. Seemed like it lasted 5 minutes long. Daniley loved it...but I wasn't prepared with my camera.
Saturday morning we had swimming lessons. She's doing really great. The bravest in her class...I'm sure none of my regular readers would be surprised by that!




After swimming lessons we headed straight to Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum where we took a train ride with some family from Mississippi. Daniley loved the train ride. Can't you just hear her saying CHOO CHOO??




After this we headed to G-Paw's house for Father's Day where we had such a perfect afternoon playing with James Dexter and Eli. They played so good together, although Daniley barely acknowledges Eli. I didn't have my camera there either but I'll soon post an image Honey took. (Thanks Honey and GPaw!) Happy Father's Day G-Paw. Daniley loves you very much, as do we!

Sunday Daddy opened his Father's Day present then we went to church. My dad was out of town so it left the day just to us. I wanted to see my grandma in Wilsonville but Daniley took a 3.5 hour nap in the middle of the day which messed us up a little bit. By the time we got going it was 5pm. We headed down to Buck Creek Park and played. Then we walked to the creek where Daniley went swimming. She was fully clothed with her whole body under water roaming around on her hands yelling CWOCKODILE. First she was looking for one, then she was acting like one. LOL. It was lots of fun and we hope Daddy had a GREAT Father's Day. He is an awesome Dad. Daniley loves him to DEATH. She is a Daddy's girl but there's plenty of love for Momma too. :-) PS. I love Dan too. :-)

No comments: