HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY LOVE AND BEST FRIEND!
Today, Dan and I have been together for 9 years, and married for 7. (We got married on the anniversary of when we met.) For whatever reason, this anniversary seems extra special to me. I don't know if it's because we are in the midst of completing our family, or if that it's just we made it to the 7 year itch and we aren't itching. (Dan did buy a motorcycle a couple months ago so maybe that will get him by for another 7 years.) :-) This is the first anniversary that we have not traveled, so this is the first time we are at home celebrating our anniversary.
Dan is one of the best things that ever happened to me. We are blessed to have a good marriage. I often hear people talk about how hard marriage is and how you have to work at it, and I've never felt that was true for us. We have the same goals and we think mostly the same. He's a perfectionist and I'm far more laid back than I used to be (two perfectionists can't co-habitat). I hope our next seven years are as great as the first seven. Dan, I do not know how I would make it without you! I love you!! Thank goodness we are home this year. There was no chance I forgot to pack our wedding video. When you get home, we can watch it, your favorite!!!!!!!!!! :-D
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment