It's been a nice weekend. Thursday Daniley spent the night with Honey. Honey spoiled her for sure. They went to Cracker Barrel and had breakfast and then I think Daniley took Honey shopping where Honey bought her whatever she wanted, including plenty of CANDY. I picked her up Friday morning where we continued our day with fun journeys. At one point I was carrying a 30 lb. baby (two of them actually), 4 huge baby shower gifts, a bag, and an umbrella, wearing heeled boots, down wet stairs outdoors, and in the rain. I don't know how I survived.
We did lots of playing around this weekend. Daniley was an absolute angel. She kept hugging me and kissing me. I can't get enough of that. Well maybe she wasn't an "absolute" angel...because last night I told her, "If you do that one more time, I'm gonna SPANK YOUR TAIL." She replied, "Mom, I don't have a tail. I have a butt. Cats have a tail." She told my grandma a similar story last week, except the left off the butt part. We spend a lot of time laughing at her!
This weekend we got the baby swings, stroller, and car seat washed. So far I really haven't done anything to prepare for new baby. The furniture is together and the room is already painted, and almost everything I need is already in the attic. So what's there to stress over? All that's left for me to do now is pull out some clothes and wash them. Maybe I will...in April! ;-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, February 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment