I wanted to post one last picture of me before delivery. Here it is.
Mentally, I am totally unprepared for another baby. When you already have one, it's hard to focus on another one, because the first one uses every bit of attention and energy you have available. However I'm not nervous about a second baby. I know I'll handle it just fine. I might get less accomplished, but we'll have no less fun in a day! I look forward to taking both of my babies out to paint the town....Life is going to get crazy, but I'm ready for the ride. And that picture I posted...that's exactly how I feel, but might not be exactly how I look!




1 comment:
I can't believe you stole this picture of me in a bikini! LOL, I know what you mean b/c that is exactly how I felt too. Glad everything went well & can't wait to meet Miss Danslen!!
Post a Comment