The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Okay, I realize I still haven't posted our Easter pictures and story, but I will.  They are on Dan's camera card which I haven't put on here yet.  I'll get around to it soon.

In the meantime, this weekend was wild.  Saturday was crazy.  We did yard sales, then family at Honey and GPaws (Uncle Jerry and Aunt Shelia from Colorado, and Uncle Tom and Aunt Diane from Indiana.)  Uncle Jerry loves margaritas and since I have a new machine, I invited him over for a drink in the bar.  And since I have a new machine, I made Daniley a virgin daquiri, but I don't use the word virgin, because I don't want her screaming that out when we go to the mall.  I could only imagine how she might put a sentence together.  :-O


Afterwards, Dan and I had to split up because each of our friends was having parties.  He and Daniley went to Tegan and Tatum's, and Danslen and I went to my friend Rachel's grill out.  I don't think we have any pictures from the Turners :-( but I snapped only a few from Seth's house, the host of the grill out.  Dan and Daniley eventually met up with us there, and we all had a great time.  I think I'm gonna need a carrying bag for this margarita machine (yes, they make one) because I've been burning the motor up.  LOL.  I took it to the grill out so Rach could enjoy a margarita.  We were celebrating her completion of the PE exam.  Believe me, she deserved about 10 margaritas.  I know because I have been where she is.  Anyway, our kids played and we cracked up at them.  Poor Seth got trapped by Daniley and they played.  Here she is playing his piano and I have to say she looks very professional.



I'm gonna tell you what...I have some great friends in my life! 
After these parties we had tickets to the Baron's baseball game.  Let's see, that's 2 kids up since 5am with less than an hour nap each.  Baseball games starts at 6:30 and then fireworks afterward.  Ummm, ditch that!!  Oh well, maybe I'll have more guts next time.  I'm not sure Danslen would have been happy at the baseball game anyway.  :-)

No comments: