The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 02, 2012

This has been one of those weekends where I laid awake Sunday night going through all the fun memories we made.  Saturday night I had a Ladies Only party, a pinterest party in fact, where we had margaritas and I demonstrated my Silhouette.  We had such a blast!  Also I demonstrated my new margarita machine that I bought at a time when I did *not* need to be spending money.  :-|  Oh well, I'm sorry Habenero's I won't be "needing" you anymore...at least not just to quench my thirst.  Haha.  



  Also Daniley and Danslen got to spend time with ALL their cousins this weekend.  Here are the "4 Monkeys." 
Then Sunday night the sweet Bentley visited with us and we had a grill out and dance party.  I have only video.  Why wasn't I thinking to grab my camera?  Maybe because I was too busy dancing on one leg!  :-)  I'll try to post videos, but that's very time consuming....so check back, but give me a couple days! 
On top of all this fun, I had lots of good quality time with my babies this weekend.  And because I was having a party, the house was completely clean, top to bottom, which helps me relax...until things get out of place again.  That's why I don't try to always keep a clean house, because when it starts to get messy again it bothers me.  Might as well just keep it messy all the time, then you don't have to worry!  :-)  Love to everyone!!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: