The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

The other morning Dan was out of town.  I was getting the girls up by myself and getting ready.  I just got off crutches so I walk really slow.  I was making great time.  Daniley got up with a smile on her face.  I left her upstairs to use the bathroom. Then suddenly:  trouble.  Daniley is upstairs crying, screaming.  I can tell something is bad wrong.  I ask her 2 or 3 times what the problem was but she was crying so much that I couldn't understand.  Finally I went upstairs, and she was standing at the top.  Here's the situation:  "My washing machine doesn't have any buttons on it!!!"  (Pottery Barn play front loader system--KNOBS ONLY.  How dare they not put buttons?)  She cracks me up sometimes.  LOL.

No comments: