The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Saturday Sarah Katherine, Daniley, Danslen, their mommies, and my great helper Hannah went over to Marissa's house to play. WHAT FUN! This was a lunch time playdate so I packed snacks. Then Marissa's mom, Jennifer, surprised me by cooking lunch! The girls were so cute playing together. Jennifer also has a little boy and thankfully he slept through the playdate. I'm not sure if he could handle that many ladies. ;-) Thank you to Erin for coordinating, Jennifer for hosting, and I don't know what I'm to be thanked for. I'm pretty much worthless these days. ;-)
Friday night my little (not-so-little-anymore) friend Hannah spent the night with us. Daniley LOVED her. She was also a big help to me. She carried the baby around for me a lot. I definitely couldn't have done the play date without her! Love you Biscuit!! We had a great time and hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

No comments: