The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2012

Did you know people can eat far more than what your Momma told you? Danslen is our little garbage disposal. She will eat anything. There is no telling what she has eaten that I don't even know (or want to know) about. Some of it I'm too scared to write on the blog. But here is one of her latest adventures. This is not the first time this has happened. We took all the chalk away from the chalkboard downstairs but when we were upstairs I forgot about this problem. Keep in mind these pictures were taken after about 2 minutes of really getting the chalk away from her. (The big piece was just a snack, it was a little piece that she had for a meal.) When I found her, her mouth was seriously like a bowl of Plaster of Paris. YAK!

No comments: