The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Saturday, March 03, 2012
So the Dr. said I tore my ACL, had a bone bruise, and fractured one of my bones. I was getting a lot of information at the moment so I can't be more specific. I just couldn't absorb it all. Thursday I went in for surgery and now it's Saturday night and I'm laid up on the couch. Dan is taking pretty good care of me. The family is helping out with the girls but they'll be back tomorrow. I pray Daniley doesn't get wild around my leg. One jump and life could be over. I'm in a decent amount of pain, but it's manageable. I'm nervous about upcoming therapy and also, at some point, Dan's gonna have to go back to work and I'm gonna be all alone. I can't wait to be back to my old self again. Each day I should feel a little bit better. Please pray for a speedy recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment