The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

This past Saturday was Liberty Day.  It was H.O.T. but also very fun.  I found some patriotic fabric at a yard sale a while back (several yards, different patterns, all for $2!!) so Mom took it and had Daniley and herself a clown suit made.  Well Daniley's clown suit was about 3 sizes too small (??) so it got handed to Lil' Darlin' and Mom had about 3 days to have another one made.  They were all clowns in the parade, and if I must say so myself, they were very CUTE clowns.  After that, Brooke invited us to the fireworks.  We had a REALLY good time.  The kids ran around all night long.  It was hot and sticky, yes, and they had grocery store feet, yes, but it was awesome.  The band was good, the music was rockin', it was just an all-around great weekend. (Please pardon the pictures running backwards.  I don't know how to stop that without renaming all my photos.  (hardly worth it).)


No comments: