Thursday night, Lil' Darlin' stayed up waaaay late, like 10:30. She was just in the bed restless, climbing on us, pulling pranks, and laughing. She FINALLY got to sleep....and my reward came the next morning. She slept until 10:15am!! (VERY unusual. We're all early birds.) That was great, because I had all the upstairs computer work completed by the time of her awakening. We had a BIG day planned so I had been awaiting her. I thought, how can I quickly give her a bath? MOST efficiently? Well since this is something we do every day, you'd think I would have asked myself this question before. But I hadn't. (Shows how we can be more innovative if we stop and THINK.) Here's what I came up with.
Yes yes, it was fast and easy, and she liked it, and so did I. I didn't have to get on my knees (one of which still isn't comfortable to sit on due to surgery back in March). Anyway, after this we were on our way out to town. I had a to-do list a mile long, so we were out running errands for....NINE HOURS. Yes, me and a 1 year old out for NINE HOURS. I don't ever remember being so tired and exhausted. I had to take Tylenol when I got home. Here's one reason I needed Tylenol: I was carrying her while she was asleep in Costco, and I had to pick up a 40 lb. bag of dogfood and put it in the buggy while keeping her comfortably balanced on my shoulder. I'm not talking about putting the dog food on the bottom of the buggy either. (no room there!) I had to lift is all the way in. It's amazing what you can do when you have to. Got everything on the list completed though, happy and proud to say!!
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment