Family Party.
This year I separated the family from the friends. The parties are always so hectic I feel like the family doesn't get to have personal time with her and I feel rude because I haven't gotten to socialize with the friends. This was so much better!
I love my family and it's always a real hoot when me, my sister, and my brother get together. When the "grown ups" go home, the good times roll! I wish we all lived next door to each other. JUST KIDDING. I mean, we DO want to continue liking each other. ;-)
I love this next picture of Daniley. See that man in the red just to her right (your left!)? That would be my Dad, aka Pawpaw. She looks just like him! This picture really shows it!
Daniley got some cash for her birthday this year (first time). She opened the envelope and exclaimed, "MONEY!!" haha. I will get that deposited or converted into stock ASAP.
So Ms. Judy, Daniley's adopted grandmother, gave her this Cinderella dress. We had to pause the party so she could put it on. She LOVES playing dress up. She's not particularly the "princess type" but she still loves dressing up.
We had a wonderful time with our family today! This is what life is all about!! Thank you all for coming and thank you for the wonderful gifts!! She loves them all!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment