The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Turning 4!
Turning 4 is a lot of fun.  We've been partying since Friday.  Friday afternoon we had cupcakes at Daniley's school.  I stayed and played with the kids for a while and it was a lot of fun.  The BEST part about this day, and just about in my life so far, is when Daniley gave a lecture to her class about what a great and wonderful Mom she had, who had been at home all day baking her favorite cupcakes with her favorite sprinkles (which I bought, not baked, haha) and how this was just the best day of her "whole entire life!"  She really lays it on thick.  And it worked.  I sure do love that kid!

Have you ever gone into a restaurant and been invited to sit with someone you didn't really know?  This only has happened to me once before (which I declined) but this Friday night I felt adventurous so Daniley and I had dinner with Ms. Irene, who happens to be the meal director/cook at BeKare.  I can only say, I was REALLY impressed with what she does at BeKare.  Of course I love BeKare anyway, she just put the cherry on top!  We had a fun evening and made new friends!  (Ms. Irene offered Daniley a crouton.  She asked her if she knew what that was.  Daniley simply replied, "Yes, Rocks."  LOL) 

No comments: