The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Well here we are! Today is my last day at the office until 2013. I got a big surprise at work today which only added to my general excitement. I am totally, 100% PUMPED about Christmas. This is the first year we've spent any real money on the kids. Of course Danslen is still getting slightly shafted but her time is coming. Daniley's Christmas is going to rock and I am just beside myself about it all. She has never gotten wound up about Christmas, and still isn't too bad. You would expect her under the tree snooping...but not so. She told Santa she wanted a new set of dolls. She has asked for nothing else. I will have 5 whole days to enjoy before Christmas arrives. I am looking forward to the time off and to a wonderful Christmas with my sweet family! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I am losing sleep already!!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment