Family Counts!
Yesterday was Family Counts. This is a carnival put on by my employer. The State Fair would be jealous. This is one major event that we look forward to each year, and in fact this year we gave up a weekend trip to the beach to be here. This was Danslen's first year to understand, and she was sooooo excited. I love these girls more than anything. Hanging out with them makes the best days of my life.
It's well established that Daniley isn't scared of anything. Lil' Darlin' isn't quite as gutsy, so we started small and then moved up. This Frog Hop was the first thing she ever went on that was decently high. She loved it. Notice how Daniley is holding her hand. <3 br="">3>
Then we got on this little doohickey and Daniley asked me to spin it. Before I knew it I was spinning so fast I literally could not see anything around me.
As we spun out of control I just fell over laughing. When I get to laughing sometimes I just can't stop. It's like my body goes into some kind of paralyzed state. Here I am. Ain't I cool? LOL.
And then, one of my favorite things to ride with the girls: The Sizzler. (aka The Scrambler.) I love riding this with my kids because the centrifugal force pushes them into me and they can't get away. It makes them laugh, which makes my day. Here we are in the starting position.
Here we are, after the speed started getting up.
And our final position. Lil' Darlin' loved this ride so
I'm safe in saying she's not going to be a pansy at the amusement parks. :-)
Oh yes, she's got this down.
I could eat her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We also had snow cones, a reptile show, moon bounces, ice cream, corn dogs, funnel cakes, BBQ....
I was happy I only gained 3 pounds yesterday. ;-)




No comments:
Post a Comment