I have survived the wildest week of my life. Having a baby was easier than this! 3 parties, 16 shirt orders, a week of work/school/kids/cooking/cleaning/etc., packing up after a craft show, and Halloween, and then packing and preparing to skip town 2 days later...Now that was a busy week, even by MY definition. The difference between TRY and TRIUMPH is a little UMPH! And we made it!!!!
Halloween this year was so fun. We got to see all our nieces and nephews, spend a good amount of time with each grandparent, and our costumes were awesome if I must say so myself. I made the cloaks in 20 minutes flat with no pattern, so I'd say my sewing skills have reached the next level. I'm more confident and faster than ever before. (Life is just so exciting!!!!)
Here are my favorite pictures.
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment