The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Since Daniley started school we don't have a lot of time together.  To remedy this, I took her to the beach, just us two, for a long weekend.  It was one of the best beach trips of recent memory.  We just chilled and relaxed.  The weather was perfect.  The last time I spent Spring Break at the beach I must have been in high school.  I did not realize how wonderful it was this time of year.
This kid is hilarious.  I just sit on the sidelines and watch her work the adults.  She strikes up a conversation and before you know it she's roped them in.  I even heard one tell her, "You should be on TV."  haha.  True entertainment for me!!



 This last one is a selfie of her.  She kills me.

No comments: