The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2014

Dan and I have been married for 10 years.  Yeh, that's right.  TEN.  In some ways it seems like forever, and in some ways it seems like yesterday.  I decided for our tenth anniversary we would go to Hawaii.  For TWO WEEKS!  I didn't tell Dan anything.  He actually did not find out where we were going until we arrived at the airport and I handed him his ticket.  :-)

I sort of thought this might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity so we left the kids at home and headed out.  (Bless those precious GRANDparents for their loving care in my absence!!)  All I can say is Hawaii was everything I thought it would be.  I recommend that everyone try to make it there.  It's beach, mountains, rainforest, volcanoes, swimming, hiking, cruising, motorcycling, snorkeling.  It's adventure, relaxing, and exploring.  It's the heart of the Pacific right here in US territory.  Start saving and get your bags packed!!!

We visited two islands:  Kauai and Maui.  We have hundreds of pictures capturing the beauty of this place, but to keep it manageable I just picked out a few of our favorites.  If you need descriptions, I posted them on the photobucket website.  Click on the link to view the album.
Best vacation of my entire life!!!!!!!!!
DanicaDear's Hawaii album on Photobucket


Oh, and coming home to get our abandoned children...PRICELESS.  Here is pickup and souvenir time.
DanicaDear's GirlsAfterHawaii album on Photobucket

No comments: