The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello blog readers.  I just have to tell you all about my wonderful Mother's Day!  On Friday Daniley had a program at school and it was MAGNIFICENT.  It was all I could do not to sob.  It was so sweet and special.  She had made me several things and then she sang me a few songs.  Sweetest thing ever.

I had previously decided for Mother's Day I wanted a bike rack so I could take us all down to the beach to ride.  Dan got my rack and got it installed, on time, before Mother's Day.  We had an opening in the condo and so off we went!!!  It was the best trip ever.  I just loved riding bikes with my sweet family.  This was Daniley's first real bike trip (and quite possibly, my own).  We rode 7 miles.

We generally cook in and eat in.  However on this trip, we were quite adventurous.  I can't remember cooking a meal except one breakfast.  We tried some new places and things.  We also went on a pirate cruise where the kids were inducted as pirates.  It was one of the best vacations, and as such, it leaves me wanting more.  Stay tuned!!  Love to you all!!
DanicaDear's MothersDay2014 album on Photobucket

No comments: