The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 05, 2014

Goodday mateys!  I must inform you I am strongly considering de-publishing the blog.  I think I am one of the last bloggers left and I just don't have time to make it what it ought to be.  I am pretty sure all of my blog readers are on Facebook, so you can keep up with me there.  My opinion is if I can't do something right, I ought not do it at all.  My last post was in May.  This is July.  That frequency is the norm lately. 

My only hesitation is that I use these stories in our annual yearbook.  When someone out-of-the-ordinary happens, if I don't write it down then, I may forget the details.  So, I'll continue to think about this.  In the meantime, don't look for regular postings.  :-P

No comments: