While we were there, we let Daniley dangle off the edge of the table while Dexter tried out some cheese.
Then we went to Target, where Dan discovered his true identity (Daddy/Uncle/I-will-do-anything-for-you-Daniley-including-push-strollers-in-public).
We then discovered if there was going to be a trouble maker in the family, who it will be. :-) (Oh Lord, please help me, she acts sort of like me.)
Then we went to the pet store and checked out birds, snakes, fish, and lizards.
Then Saturday, we went to yard sales. Now most of you blog readers probably think at this point I'm out of my mind. But my real friends know I don't miss yard sales on any account. (I found a perfect Fossil wallet to match my black Fossil purse for only $2!!!! The purse was also $2 but Mom found that for me 2 weeks ago.) Well anyway, I didn't get pictures of us yard saling because I didn't have any hands or energy left but we had a good time. Come back any time, baby Dexter!!!




2 comments:
JD is taking after you with your dislike for cheese! That is too funny!
Danica, I am looking for a Turtle or Crab sandbox. I am going to yard sale it on Sat. morning. If you find one of these let me know. My only requirement is that it has a top. THANKS!!!!
Post a Comment