The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 02, 2009


It has sadly been almost a month since I have updated my blog...yes I'm aware. There just seem to be so many fun things to do besides uploading pictures! So what have we been doing these days? PLAYING HARD! Daniley is into EVERYTHING. Paper is her new favorite food! She pulls up on everything, opens any drawer/cabinet, unloads anything contained, waits for you to put it all back, and then starts over! Sounds exhausting, but somehow I'm managing okay. :-)





Daniley's injuries so far have been low key, including twice clipping alligator clips to her tongue, having batteries dropped on her head, slicing her knee slightly with a knife, and falling off the bed. So far we've had no swelling or bruises and the knee slicing only looked like several small paper cuts. So we've had no medical intervention. GO MOM!!! (lol)





We've been hanging out with friends, growing a garden, checking out the nursery at church, and just to sum it up, having a real fun time. Daniley isn't talking or walking although I expect either any day. Here is a pool photo from an afternoon out with the girls (and Dan!) :-*







No comments: