The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 08, 2009

We finally made it to the zoo! We had a great time. Daniley enjoyed seeing the animals. The zoo always seemed a lot bigger when I was little. I can't remember the last time I went...I must have been 10. This time I felt like there wasn't all that much to it. Wierd how when you're small the world seems so big.
Anyway, we got this picture of a butterfly on Daniley's head.
(Photo by Jeanne, I have been scolded for not giving proper photo creds, but not by Jeanne, FYI)

1 comment:

The Turner Family said...

Love that shot!!! You are so sweet with your comments to us and I hate that I am not better at it. Your blog cracks me up and was very impressed with the sleep over you had awhile back very brave. Things look like they are working out great for yall. Take care and hope yall have a great summer, I will be tuning in.