The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My 30th birthday has come and gone. We celebrated with a short trip to Montgomery, the highlight of which was a trip to the zoo. Whoever told me about the Montgomery Zoo, thanks. It was everything you said it was. I liked it multitudes better than the Birmingham Zoo.
About being 30...unlike most of my friends I've had no dread about this new decade. I remember turning 20 like it was yesterday, but let's review how much my life has changed since then. Turning 20, I was in college, just starting at UAB. I didn't even know Dan. I lived at home with my Dad and brother. During the decade, I moved out on my own, graduated college, got married, graduated college again, bought and sold some land, bought some more land, bought a house, graduated college again (for the LAST time), and had a baby (who is now 2). Now that's some serious change! I know my thirties will bring more great things for me, hopefully including another baby and a paid-off mortgage, kids in school, sleepovers, and swim parties (at the pool we hope to install). I have big dreams and plan to continue working hard to reach them...check back in 10 years if you want to know how I did. ;-)
I definitely look forward to the great things in this next decade! :-)

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: