The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Well I really don't like posting without the pictures to go along, but I can't seem to get it all together lately! I still have more pictures from our trip to Montgomery 3 weeks ago. Since then, Sarah Katherine came and spent the night with us. Erin needed a sitter and it fell into my schedule beautifully (the only free weekend of the next 6!!!). We also went to Sarah Katherine's birthday party. I have pictures from that too, but you can go ahead and see them on Erin's blog. My brother is getting married in a few weeks and I have several weekends committed to teas, parties, wedding, etc. Daniley is going to be a flower girl and I am so excited. I was going to make her dress from my wedding dress but I chickened out, and since we had a backup, I didn't stress over it too much. We've got to practice throwing flowers (or actually, feathers!). I'm pretty certain she is going to make a huge mess of being a flower girl, but one thing is for sure, she'll be cute doing it. :-) I just hope she'll be quiet during the wedding so I can actually watch my brother get married. PS. Does anyone have any cry-stopping medicine???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment