The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 03, 2010

We went to the Dr. today for a checkup. Turns out, Daniley has worms. Ok, just kidding, you ought to be able to look at her and know THAT isn't true. She has hit 3' tall which is 95% on the height chart. I hope she continues to be tall! I don't consider myself all that short but I wouldn't mind having a few inches to spread my fat out across. :-P She weighs 28 lb. 13 oz. which is 75%. And who cares about head circumference? LOL. I know plenty of people with big heads that are lacking on the smarts, Einstein! (But I think she was 60%.) Dr. Jolly said she is speaking like a 4 year old. I don't know if her speech is really THAT advanced, but it is definetely advanced. He was asking me if she could put two words together. I was like, "Doc, she'll tell you a whole paragraph in complete sentences with pronouns and adjectives included!" Before the visit was over, she confirmed it. She told the Dr. that his shoes were black, she couldn't jump up into the trees and clouds, and that she couldn't find Old Macdonald on her iPod. (When I helped her find it, she performed it for him. LOL.) As it sounds, we got a good report and she's as healthy as a horse. Yay Daniley!!! We are so blessed!!!

No comments: