The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Daniley is like me in so many ways, outside and in. She likes nature, isn't afraid of getting dirty, would rather lay on the ground than stand on it, and is content doing her on thing. Here is some proof. In her dad's honor, notice the wrench she has in the last picture working on her tricycle. She thinks she's big stuff!


3 comments:

Brooke Thornburg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Thornburg said...

I have the most precious Niece in the whole world! I made her promise me last night that she would not spend Valentine's Day with a stinky boy for 16 more years. As soon as she learns how, I plan on getting that in writing.

Dan & Danica said...

Brooke, She told us 3 times over the last two weeks, "I'm gettin' all married." followed by "I gone tell that poor boy I sorry."