The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 06, 2011

So here we are...my first day back at work. It's going unusually normal. Although I wasn't thrilled about leaving maternity leave I am pretty happy to be back to work. I love this job waaaay too much to even think about being unhappy today! When I came back to work after Daniley was born, she was at BEKare and we had previously dropped in several times for play dates. I was totally comfortable with her there so I had no issues going back to work. There was all the excitement of a new place, new friends, new everything. Today Danslen and Daniley are both at my Grandma's, where they will be staying, and I'm just a phone call away from the direct line in to their "classroom." :-)

Bless my Grandmother's heart....she is so wonderful to those kids! I'm not sure if she loves them or if they love her the most. To top off dropping in TWO kids for her to handle, we (perhaps on bad timing) took Daniley's passy away yesterday, hopefully for good. We went through mourning at naptime, complete with crying, losing breath, screeching, body stiffening (she'd get all straight and tighten all her muscles), it was pretty bad, although brief. Then at bedtime I expected another breakdown, but to my surprise, we had no issues. I told her, "I'll bring you your passy right after you go to sleep." She rolled right over and went right to sleep. LOL. I'm such a bad Mom. ;-)

No comments: