This weekend was Alabaster's CityFest. We don't really go for the music, but instead just for Daniley (now, the "girls") to have something fun to do. The music was so loud, even way in the back at the kid's area, that I was actually concerned about their safety & health. Daniley jumped in the inflatables until her cheeks were what I call "fat kid red." After about an hour we went to get something to eat. While we were deciding Daniley started crying that she wanted to go home. I think she was seriously overheated. So we skipped the $5/cup lemonade and headed for Chick-fil-A for dinner, a shake, and some air-conditioned playtime. I was glad to see at 6pm the kids' area was still going strong. I think next year we'll plan to arrive even later. We had a great time, even though it was brief.
While Daniley was jumping and riding the carousel, we got some great shots of Danslen...and here they are. :-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Sunday, June 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment