We ate around 30 hot dogs. (like one for every field goal we missed, haha!!) This was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it more often. Check out my dad gettin' riled up during the game. That's just exactly why I love watching football with him. :-)
The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Bama vs. LSU. Cold fall night. Wiener roast. Time with family (4 grandparents, 3 neices and nehpews, 2 brothers and sisters, 1 guest.....and a partridge in a pear tree.) What more could you dream for?
We ate around 30 hot dogs. (like one for every field goal we missed, haha!!) This was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it more often. Check out my dad gettin' riled up during the game. That's just exactly why I love watching football with him. :-)

We ate around 30 hot dogs. (like one for every field goal we missed, haha!!) This was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it more often. Check out my dad gettin' riled up during the game. That's just exactly why I love watching football with him. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment