The daily happenings in the life of The Connells!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! Bring on 2012!!
I am going to publicize my near year's resolutions. I tend to be a person of my word, so if I tell you what my resolutions are, I'm more likely to keep them.
1. Get affairs in order. We have two precious children, and in our absense they will need care and financial support. We will have a plan, trust, and will by the end of 2012.
2. Date nights. Dan and I need a Saturday night date now and then. We love spending the weekends with our girls but our marriage would benefit from dinner and a movie every now and then.
3. Healthier eating. I said healthiER not healthy. I am not promising to eat organic and not have junk. I am resolving to replace a bad choice with a better choice when it's possible. Dan's dad having a heart attack was a real reminder we'd better all take care of ourselves.
I hope everyone has a blessed and happy year!

No comments: